Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bugs

What is it about creepy crawlers that are so obnoxious and or gross when they're in your house or crawling up your shirt but sooooo much fun when on jewelry.  In high school I loved spiders and never took off a spider web necklace.  I still love spiders but I absolutely love this bee pendant I found at Hobby Lobby.  This is one of the first necklaces I made and also the first one I wanted to keep for myself.  But since I'm having a hell of a time trying to sell anything anyway I figured I'd put it on my Etsy shop.  So I can still wear it until it sells :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/AlyxAndreaDesign



My first few necklaces just featured little charms and buttons on the side tied bow and this was the first time I put a pendant on one.  I still kept put buttons on the bow that was tied on the side which I have since moved away from.  I am now keeping most of my necklaces left untied so that you can tie it to any length in the back.

Do you like insects in fashion?  If so what kind?



No comments:

Post a Comment