Friday, February 8, 2013

Yikes!

Tomorrow is the big day...My first every craft fair.
Art from the Heart at Memorial South in Madison WI


I'm so nervous!  What if no one likes it?  What if no one buys anything?  What if my fibro pain is too much to bare?

I took 2 days off of work so I can make sure I am ready to go first thing in the morning.  My amazing hubby also created new business cards for me and a banner to hang.

I should just title every blog "Another First" because I keep delving into new adventures.  Yesterday I met with a group of people who are interested in doing a farm market in my little town of Edgerton WI.  Some people tried last year but it flopped.  This year we are hoping to be a little more organized.  My hubby wants to do social media and other marketing and I'm going to have a stand for my jewelry.  I can't think of anything more lovely than sitting outside on Saturday mornings, talking to my neighbors and possibly selling a few items.  I can also bring my supplies and create while I'm out there.

I am also working on some new designs which have become really popular.  Some really loopy necklaces and headbands which I don't have any pictures for yet.

This first one sold within a few hours of listing it at www.AlyxAndreaDesign.etsy.com








No comments:

Post a Comment